We believe that knowledge workers in complex roles, requiring advanced communication and judgment skills will be very valuable to organizations, and to groom such employees would require training. To address these challenges of: increasing customer service experience; championing sales & distribution and increasing statutory and process compliance, Lincoln Services has created a repository of learning & development solutions that could impact your business KPIs directly.
Under corporate training we offer:
- Process and compliance training solutions
- Business Development and Customer service training programs.
- Leadership and management training modules
- Change Management Modules
- Behavioral training solutions.
- Content solution
- E-learning solutions
- Sales and distribution training solutions(among others)
A standard training Cycle at Lincoln Consists of :
In preparation for the training, need analysis is carried out on the intended team to identify knowledge areas that need to be addressed and prepare the necessary customized content for the training.
Customized Content /Curriculum Development
Based on the outcomes of the initial assessment, a draft curriculum is developed for the learning event using a logical Model.
Content is then customized to suit the learning needs identified.
Training methods employed include:
- Instructor Led Training
- Participatory Learning-Participants shall share their experiences and best practices
- Experiential Learning
- Focus Group Discussions
- Brainstorming, Best practice sharing forums
- Assessment Centers
- Measurement includes pre & post training knowledge and skill enhancement, impact on business enablers and metrics. The scores will be published to all relevant stakeholders
- Individual development plans for the trainees are usually done in partnership with the trainees and other stakeholders to ensure progression and continual implementing of acquired knowledge.
Certification takes place at this stage.
Post the project implementation, the technical & skill building reports and dashboards are submitted & published to the Client.
The Lincoln Training Model