• Program Design, Planning Implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation
• Budget Management, Reporting & Documentation
• Project Monitoring & Evaluation
• Resource Mobilization:
• Manage and respond to inquiries related to the Girls’ Advancement Program.
• Build relationships with other NGOs conducting similar work, as appropriate to supporting and expanding the Girls’ Advancement Program.
• Maintain organizational credibility, transparency and strong relationships by representing the organization accordingly.
• Participate actively in regular staff meetings and other organizational meetings and activities as needed. These activities include, but are not limited to, Youth Leadership and Entrepreneurship Incubator, Leadership Clubs and Public Debate Program.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Background and Qualifications:
The candidate should have three or more years’ field work experience with CBOs/NGOs conducting grassroots, workshop-based interventions with a focus on girls’ empowerment, financial literacy, savings group formation, sexual and reproductive health, rights and hygiene, or other related topics targeting adolescent girls as beneficiaries. The candidate should be gender sensitive and have the ability to lobby and advocate for marginalized and vulnerable groups, particularly rural girls.
A degree in Community Development, Education, Public Health or a related field is a requirement for this position.
Duration and Compensation:
Will offer an initial one year contract with first Four month working in probation (assessing the ability to attain the project goals and deliverables) with possible extension pending program funding and job performance. Salary is negotiable based on experience and educational background.