Position : Business Development Managers
Overall Purpose Of The Job To fully develop the all sales markets by Implementation of sales strategies ensuring increased revenues, profits, and market penetration and increase in market share coupled with customer satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND NEEDED
A Bachelor degree or its equivalent, formal training in sales management is an added advantage.
Minimum three years experience with a minimum two year in a position involved in sales, teaching, banking, marketing, business development and accounting among others in a highly competitive segment.
Show evidence of having built winning teams which grow sales or market peneptration by leaps and bounds
Find timely solutions to market problems which can impact negatively,
Develop excellent relationships with key customers
Documented success in performance based environment including financial institutions like insurance, investment and banking companies.
OTHER VITAL QUALITIES
Strong interpersonal skills
A high level of integrity and reliability
Good planning and organisational skills
Ability to work and deliver under pressure
A team player with attention to detail and follow up
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Excellent command of English and Swahili (spoken and written) with additional language skills being a plus.
A highly energetic individual with a proven high track performance standards and consistent work experience.
Reporting directly to the Regional or Agency Manager with key focus areas are as follows:
1. Achievements of sales targets
2. Customer Satisfaction.
3. Accurate market reports.
4. Accuracy of forecasts.
5. Financial management – profitability etc.
6. Staff development – recruitment, training, motivating and development
Key responsibilities include:
• Run and coordinate Insurance Business sales including life and investments through a strategic business Unit.
• Maintenance of a sales infrastructure relating to information/ reporting systems, proposal generation, communication and information sharing
• Provide training on company products and policies especially in prospecting, professional selling skills, sales strategy, product knowledge, and proposal writing coupled with compliance.
• Offer business leadership to a sales team to achieve agreed upon and structured targets.
• Build a sales team and evaluate the performance of persons under him or her.
• Establish and maintain customer relations and implement a customer care management program.
• A technical qualification like CIM, PR, CII, ACII, CIM and CIPR with proficiency certificates like COP.
• Membership of professional bodies and clubs.
An attractive retainer or salary and commissions will be offered to the most competitive candidates
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to on interview and progress: